Re: FQuickbooks

  • From: "Steven E. Marks" <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:55:49 -0500

Brad,

I have try the prompt creator here with limited success also.  I think the
only way the prompt creator will work is to define the prompts to the screen
they are being used for.  For example all of the prompts for the invoice
screen will need to be set for the invoice screen.  This can be done but it
is very confusing because the prompts are all lumped in one list.
Therefore, you can't tell which one is which until you open each one and
check to see which screen it is set for.  .  I started to do this but I quit
after the first screen.  There allot of screens in QB and the list of
prompts will get very long an repetitive.

The scripts that I have are written for QB 2002 Basic.

I also belong to the QB for the blind list.  It is not very active at all.
I haven't gotten a message from it for almost a year now.

Well, if you have any other questions about QB let's ask them on the QB for
the blind list.  Maybe it will get active.

Steven Marks