F3 for email headers?Re: Access 2007 queries

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:50:44 -0600

F3 doesn't display the headers and mailer info; it finds the next item entered in the Find dialog. Control+shift+f to find, enter, press F3 to find the next occurrence. Was that a mistake on your part?

 Douglas Richard Dexheimer
  Chief of Braille Production
    Born Again Productions
 Friedman Place Room #308