F. S. respone

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:57:28 -0800

Hi,
I sent a message to the list about my problem in GroupWise with the new
version of JFW, version 6.  The words from, subject and date are read on
every message line and it is annoying.  I did not get any answering
messages from the list.

Therefore, I sent an e. mail message to Freedom Scientific about the
problem.  My question now is how long does it normally take to get a
response from them?  I sent the message on Tuesday and have not heard
anything.

This problem is so bad that I am forced to use my earlier version of
JFW.

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx