Extra wavs and icons for graphics in JFW?

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Freedom Scientific Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 02:32:16 -0600

Hello everybody:::
I remember E-mailing someone in the JFW list serve regarding some extra wavs
found in JAWS for I.E. and the www-- is this correct?  If so, would someone
tell me what are they for, and how can I install them?

The second question I have regards labeling graphics?  I remember haring on the
JFW List serve as well that JFW has the ability, now,  to label more of the
graphic icons?  Is this correct?  If this is so, would someone explain how I
can install that in JAWS 6.0?

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III