Re: External synthesizers via usb

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 23:53:02 -0500

Stacey,

My memory of how I last installed Dectalk Express is fuzzy, but it didn't involve using a floppy. I was afraid it would, one reason I had a floppy drive installed in my new system last year. It seems that FS has programmed JAWS to recognize Dectalk Express and work with its default settings. When installing JAWS, you'd opt for the intermediate setting (not automatic and not completely custom -- I can't recall its name), and just move on to the next query. It goes smoothly and fast. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Do you have to have a floppy drive to instill those old dec-talk expresses? My laptop won't have a floppy drive but I have an old dec-talk around here somewhere.

Stacey and  GEB Dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx