Extentable list boxes

  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 20:13:43 +0100

Hi all,
I have been trying to access a website that contains an extentable listbox in
which you can select multiple items, but how do I select any of them?
I can arrow up and down through the list, but when hitting spacebar on an item
it doesn't seem to work.
Any help is really apreciated, many thanks!
Christian