RE: Explorer not Responsive in Win 7 ultimate with Jaws 11

  • From: "Richard P. Kelly" <rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:34:44 -0600

Hello all,

Two days ago I began having issues with  Windows Explorer freezing up.  Only
a reboot of the system would restore short term functionality. I did a
system restore  to two days prior; and did not reinstall the E Music
toolbar.

For now, Explorer is working well.

Not sure what else may have changed.  Do others having issues have any
unnecessary toolbars installed?

My system is running Windows 7 64 bhit pro, nine gigs of ram, Intel I7 quad
core processor and a one terabyte drive with about 400 gigs of free space at
the moment.

hth

Cordially,
Richard P. Kelly