Re: Experiences with different web browsers and JAWS

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:41:07 -0500

1. Bing is a search engine, MS's latest attempt to counter Google.

2. Although I've long been a fan of Firefox, I'm having too many problems getting it to work with JAWS 11. I'm hoping the upcoming version of FF, to be released soon, will somehow work better with this version of JAWS. I'm told the new version will overcome one defect. It will now start up much faster than it does now. Independent of JAWS, IE8's quickness on opening is its one advantage over FF.