Re: Experiences with different web browsers and JAWS

  • From: crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:52:50 -0800

Quoting Sameer <salatey@xxxxxxxxx>:

Dear Crystal Logic,

I am currently using Firefox version 3 with JAWS version 9. I have found Firefox better than Internet Explorer. The webpages load faster & the JAWS support for the browser is on par with Internet Explorer.

A friend of mine tried to use Chrome with JAWS version 9 but found it inaccessible. Haven't tried it personally.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India

Thanks very much. SO, the JAWS support for firefox 3 is native? It helps that you're using the same version of JFW I am; that's very encouraging.