Re: Expanding the width of cells in Excel 2003

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 23:24:01 -0500

Hello Alan and Jeffrey:

Thank  you both for the prompt reply.

Both of you gave very good instructions.

I have two additional questions!

1.  If you want to use two columns of a table
for data, for example, "a3:b10", can you expand just those cells and leave
the rest of the table at their default values?

2.  As I said in my email, my table is four columns wide.  I want to center
a heading at the top of the table, combining the cells "a1:a4".  How do I do
that?

Thanks in anticipation

sincerely:

Dave Durber