RE: Excel tutorial using JFW version 8RE: jfw Digest V5 #261

  • From: "Larry Stansifer" <larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 13:17:22 -0700

I own her Excel-2002 training course and it is great. The best thing about
Kathy Ann's training courses is that she keeps them current.

From: <shparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Excel tutorial using JFW version 8
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:53:55 -0600

Eileen,

Check out the Freedom Scientific training pages.  The Jaws basic tutorial is
there.  The only thing is that it is based on a full-size keyboard
configuration.  It is also on the disk that came with Jaws.  I believe they
also sell a basic tutorial for Excel.

Steve Parker