Re: Excel tutorial using JFW version 8

  • From: <shparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:53:55 -0600

Eileen,

Check out the Freedom Scientific training pages. The Jaws basic tutorial is there. The only thing is that it is based on a full-size keyboard configuration. It is also on the disk that came with Jaws. I believe they also sell a basic tutorial for Excel.

Steve Parker
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>