Re: Excel and JAWS: the format plot area

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 08:15:55 -0700

is all this information that you are providing me in the help as well? I didn't see it there so this is why I have been asking so many questions... and you have been really helpful but I am just curious if I need to start doing a lot of reading.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>