Re: Excel Question?

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 06:59:09 -0500

Dave:

I did not mention that the method I suggested might not work in Excel 7.

Please accept my apologies for not writing that.

I do not have Office 2007 on my system, so I cannot duplicate why my suggestion
will not work.  I have not installed that version of MS Office, to avoid those
bloody ribbons, which seem to annoy so many people, not only those of us who
are visually impaired.

I am using Office 2003.

I have heard rumors to the effect, that Microsoft are to include an option in
the upcoming version of MS Office, which will allow users to choose between
using the ribbons or the classic menus.  Let us hope and pray that it is more
than a rumor.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber