RE: Excel Question?

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:46:58 -0800

here you go and do this with the jaws curser

activate jaws curser
left click on the a in the collum headdr
now hold down control and left click on collum c
and keep the control key down and left click on collum f then let up the
control key
then do a control c to copy and then go to your sheet and highlite the first
cell where you wish the 3 collums to be put and do a application key and in
the pop up menu arrow to insert collums and hit enter

note; this is assuming that when you said they were collums 1, 3, and 6
which would transluate into collum a, c, f