Re: Excel 2003 pivot table reports with JAWS 11

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 20:56:00 -0800

I've had absolutely no success with pivot tables. I'm amazed at how much you
have been able to do yourself. I'll have to give the defaults a try to see what
results.

Thanks for the encouraging words.

But sorry that I'm not able to help you specifically.

I asked FS years ago if we would ever have access to the pivot table creator,
and they said "no" because the interface is graphical and requires dragging
items from one place to another.

Sad, because pivot tables are a very powerful tool.

Dave