Eudora, and selecting messages to delete

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:58:00 -0600

                        Hi folks
I'm using JAWS 6.0 and Eudora 6.2.  In the JAWS helpful hints section
there's a little blurb about being able to use your JAWS cursor to find a
subject line of a message you want to delete. If you focus on this and then
press your left mouse button, all the messages with that same subject line
will be selected, and hitting the delete key will delete all of them in a
shot. This is great for e-mail lists, kind of like being able to delete a
conversation in outlook. But I'm wondering if there's an easier way to do
this? What I'm asking is, is there a way I can set up a script or a hotkey
to do this without having to focus on the subject line or the sender of the
message and then left clicking? It would make reading e-mail a lot more
quick and efficient for me if I could do this.
I have very little to no scripting experience, so if we have any scripters
who know how to do this, keep in mind that you're dealing with someone who
knows next to nothing about it.
Thanks for any insights on this.