Eudora 7.0 with JAWS 7.0

  • From: Kenneth Washington <kwashington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:06:39 -0500

Hello gang. I've been using JAWS for over 8 years now and never had I experience the problems I'm currently seeing with JAWS 7.0.135 and Eudora Pro 7.0.16.

I'm experiencing so many sudden crashes of Eudora or JAWS (When their both open at the same time) that I'm ready to go back to using an earlier version of the two. My guess that this is due to the new "Clipboard" feature of JAWS 7.0. Is there anyway of turning this off? I use ClipMate Pro, so I don't need it. Please help. Using Windows XP (SP2) as my OS.