Re: Enlarging Subject area

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:19:13 -0500

Wow!  Yours is way too low!  Mine was at 210 when I changed it.  Well, if
you would like to play it safe, start with smaller numbers and see what
works.  I just gave the example for what I use.  But yours is definitely way
way too low!  Try 100, or 150.  What ever you're comfortable with.  You can
always change it back.  Jack