RE: Email client to use with Vista

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:26:08 -0400

Hello there;

Windows vista has a built in email client called windows mail. It works very
well with jaws.
Windows mail is very similar to outlook express.

Maybe, the person from the agency should go to windows mail, then press
insert+v=adjust jaws options,
And then make sure, that,
Read messages automatically is on.