Email client to use with Vista

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:22:14 -0400

I was called, last week, by a lady from a local agency for the blind.  She's
trying to help a client work with JAWS and his email client.  I wasn't able
to help, because I know nothing about the email client he's using.

He's trying to use Verizon's Yahoo Mail.  She said she has gotten it set up
and the programs opens to the inbox.  But, she hasn't been able to get it to
read the mail on a consistent basis.  It doesn't sound like she knows much
about JAWS, but is trying to help this gentleman.  I suggested he might try
another email client.

Can anyone tell me if he could use either Outlook Express or Windows Mail
with Vista?  I don't know what version of JAWS he is using.

Cindy
--

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths