Email and JFW

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 17:35:41 -0700

Hello JFW Group
I want to send a Email to everyone in my address book.
How do I highlight everyone in my address book and send them a email?
So how do I send everyone in my address book a email using JAWS?
Do I highlight the first address and then hold down the shift key and press
page down to the bottom in order to highlight all of the addresses?
I am using Outlook Express 6 and JFW 5.00.844!
Thanks for your help!!
Dick