Re: Email Keystroke

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:06:20 -0700

Wouldn't it be simpler to just hit escape to close a message and then arrow
down to open the next one, without deleting the first if you didn't want to?
Do people think the only way to go through their inbox is that method of
deleting a message while it's open, and being taken automatically to the
next?  It isn't the only way.  You can just open a message, close it, then
delete it if you want to or not, and you don't have to worry about doing
some extra housekeeping on your Deleted Items folder so it won't be hard to
find the ones may want again.  if you want them again, why delete them at
all in the fist place unless no one as ever explained that you don't have to
delete a message just to close it?

Just a thought.