Email!

  • From: "Donna Miller" <carmanfan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 23:17:43 -0500

Hi All,

I'm behind on email and this might have been discussed, but is anyone besides me having a serious problem with email and the latest JAWS 8.0 update?

I use Outlook Express and since I installed the new update, it takes from 90 seconds to 2 minutes to reply or send email.

I've gone back to the previous update and the problems have stopped.

--You can never understand the importance of the birth of Jesus until you understand the significance of the death of Jesus.

Please Join my Lovable-labs-list. Subscribe at
lovable-labs-l-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donna Miller

carmanfan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ddm2651@xxxxxxxxxxx