Ejxpression builder in Ms Access

  • From: "Christopher Bartlett" <cwbtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 08:51:45 -0700

So how do you use the expression builder?  I have a query I'm designing
which has in it a calculated field.  There is a second field which is a
yes/no field that modifies the result of the calculated field.  I know
how to do conditionals in Excel, but apparently the syntax is somewhat
different in Access, so I thought I'd try the expression builder, but
the dialogue doesn't make sense to me.

    Chris Bartlett