Re: Ebook Downloads, etc...

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <mervisallison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 22:46:25 -0500

You can pay for a subscription to bookshare.org. It's kind of expensive but
it's the best in my opinion if you're looking for accessible books. It's
fifty dollars a year and a 25 dollar set up fee. I guess that's not too
expensive, but it is to a poor college student like me. Anyway check it out.
It's great!
Allison