Re: Ebay, PayPal Checkout and continue buttons

  • From: Crystal French <raincrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:33:31 -0600

Tom,
I am using Jaws 9.
I use the Jaws cursor to locate the continue button.
I make sure I according on the button and then do the left mouse click to
activate the
button.

I had a survey come up the other day, and it gave me a chance to submit a bug
report on
the Pay Pal checkout.

I did this, but think we all need to contact Pay Pal to let them know there is
a problem.

Meantime, I hope this may be of some help to you.

Crystal