Re: Easy Media Creator 7.0 help.

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:07:12 -0400

Easy Media creator 7 isn't very jaws friendly, but if you use the jaws
curser, it's useable. Personally, I think a good set of scripts would be a
huge advantage and a great thing but I don't know how to make scripts so
I'll wait until some one else comes out with some, I did rename some scripts
from version 6, but they didn't help at all. My old version 4 or what ever
it was won't work with XP so I guess I'll just have to use it like it is and
wait for the scripts since I can't afford to buy version 6 now and I kind of
like 7.