Re: Easy CD Creator 6 question

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:17:43 -0400

It really shouldn't say none, that might be more of a problem with the
software than this.  But try this first to see if you get any choices.
Press insert V in creator classic and go down to graphics verbosity and
press the space bar until it is all graphics.
Now turn your jaws cursor on and go the line where you find the words
default recorder none.
Once you turn on your jaws cursor, I believe control end will get you to
that line.
Read that line word by word and after where it says default recorder none,
you should hear a graphic.  If you left click on that graphic you should
hear context menu.
Hear it should list your choices for drives for your default recorder.
make sure you have graphics set to all to do this.
One other thing that is helpful is to bring up the configuration manger and
go in to the verbosity settings set tooltips to be checked.
Then that graphic will announce change your default recorder.
Debbie