Re: ETrust and jaws :

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al415@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:35:18 -0800

Hello. A short time ago you wrote:
HI all,
Just  sent the Etrust version the latest one which is accessible and also
the file that fixes the vulnerability.
If any  one needs them,  let me  know.

I have the EZ Trust antivirus version 6.1.7.  I just received a notice
informing me that version 7 is available.  Is it accessible with Jaws?
Also,  Very soon I will have a new computer and when I put it online I'll
want to use this security program.  Do you know if the producers and sellers
of the EZ Trust software allow us to use it with more than one machine?  You
also mentioned in a message on one of the lists that you knew a contact
person who would help us when necessary.  Information will be much
appreciated.  I have Jaws 5.10  and this system has Windows 98SE.  The new
system will have XP.
Thank you.
Lois Goodine.
al413@xxxxxxxxxxx