Re: Duplicate messages

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 13:38:52 +0100

Ted, it's either your mail provider or indeed the list server. I receive
duplicate mail from time to time, and I just delete it. It's normal.
Hope that helps.
On Mon, 7 May 2007 08:23:53 -0400, "Lisle, Ted  (CHFS DMS)"
<Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx> said:
> Is it my server, or is anyone else getting a lot of dupes from this
> list?  There is no rhyme, reason, or pattern that I can see, but every
> so often I'll get two copies of a particular message.
>
> Ted
>
> Dr. Ted D. Lisle
> Recipient Claims Assistance Branch
> Phone: (502) 564-5183, X 3180
> Fax: (502) 564-1531
>
> NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email, including any attachments, is
> intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
> addressed and may contain confidential information that is legally
> privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
> reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified
> that any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this
> communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
> communication in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and

> JFW related links:

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266