Re: Drivers for Windows XP

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:08:35 +0000

Hi.
Sorry for my ignorance.
Why do you want Windows XP anyway? Also, what is the operating system on your primary partition?
Many thanks.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 30/11/2010 13:07, Marty wrote:
Good morning list:
Acer Aspire Laptop, model 7745G

Intel Core i7 processor, 1TB hard drive, 8 gigs of RAM

Graphics card, ATI Mobility Radeon HD5650

I partitioned the hard drive and installed Windows XP Pro on the second
partition. When I bootup Jaws 12 says "click to install Video Intercept"
when I enter I just get a ding sound. Jaws 12 is talking but very
poorly. Only the PC cursor is talking.

I spoke to FS and they said I need to find drivers to support Windows
XP. I've been searching but have not had any luck locating these
drivers. Is anyone using this graphics card with Windows XP Pro and Jaws
12?

thanks in advance.

Marty

Alternative archives located at: