Re: Drive image & JAWS, look at Casper

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 03:59:41 -0700

Hi
I use a very JAWS friendly back up program called "Casper" it creates a bootable backup of your complete hard drive. Casper is Designed exclusively for Windows XP, Casper XP makes it a snap to create and maintain a fully bootable backup of your Windows XP hard disk!
http://www.fssdev.com/
Future Systems Solutions is the company that markets Casper. The also make a program for Windows 98.
Dick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Whitefang" <whitefang@xxxxxxx>