Re: Dragon & Jaws

  • From: "Jerry Richer" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:58:43 -0500

     Bill!  I forgot to mention one very important point about J-Say.  With
J-Say the initial training of Naturally Speaking might take a half hour,
maybe longer for you.  My second training of Naturally Speaking took ten
minutes.  Why would I want to train it again?  To improve it's performance
now that I know what I'm doing and to set up profiles for other users.

               Jerry