Re: Dragging Using Jaws

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:42:40 -0700

Try Insert+/. That seems to be the one that holds down the left

If you want a quick way to play around with keystrokes, first press Insert+1 to
turn on the training mode. Then any valid keystrokes will be spoken to you.

With the laptop layout on my setup with JAWS 11.0.1430, Ctrl+Shift+/ does
nothing.

Dave
mouse button.