RE: Drag and drop using JFW 7.0

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <Rebecca.Pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:05:45 -0400

Hi folks.
I wanted to thank everybody for the drag and drop info.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get it to work the way I'd like. T
Hat said though, I did find a wy to accomplish the task I needed using
another method.
So, the end result is that I'm happy and my boss is happy which is all
around good.
I thank everybody for their inputt.