Re: Drag and drop

  • From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:52:11 -0500

Okay.  I want to put Outlook express into my start up folder.  It is in the
start menu!  So step by step, how do I get this program to be in the start
up folder?  Will drag and drop work? If so,tell me the exact key strokes.
not to enable the jaws or invisible curser, etc.  So I tried the control
plus jaws key plus the left mouse button, but MSN explorer opened!  When I
go to the start menu, programs and hit enter on outlook express, it opens.
so this key stroke did not help me to accomplish what I'd like too.  I tried
the customize start menu in control panel, and selected the program to be
placed in start up, but what happened was all the files in outlook express
folder were listed! Dang! I am getting truly frustrated!  I did have it
starting before installing office, but then office decided I needed it to
start, so outlook express went away.  I got rid of outlook in office, but I
can't get my outlook express back into the start up folder!  Can someone
right to me privately to explaining how to do this probably really simple
task?  That's what I hate about these lists, people assume you know
something, when you haven't the foggiest notion what the explanation is!

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx

add me to your MSN:

Catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx