RE: Downloading & installing Internet Explorer

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 07:20:33 -0700

If you are running JAWS 7, do not update to IE8.  IE 8 requires the last
version of JAWS 9 or later to work.

With respect to your IE7 challenges, try the following:

1.       Launch IE in no add-ons mode.  This is on the start menu under
accessories.  If things work, it is likely some add-on youhave installed is
causing your problems.

2.       Launch the standard IE and open Manage Add-ons.  This is under
tools:enable/disable add-ons/manage add-ons.

3.       Disable all the add-ons and then selectively enable those you want.

Kelly

4.