Re: Downloading Music

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:25:40 -0500

MessageWhich parts of torrent harvester are not JFW friendly? Can they be made
accessible with a little scripting? Furthermore, are the inaccessible features
important enough to warrant scripting in your opinion? I don't know much of the
scripting language, but maybe I could give it a shot.
Allison

my credo:
Clinton lied, nothing happened
Bush lied, thousands died
and thus far, over 3,000 have sustained permanent brain injuries