Downloading Music

  • From: "Rodney Neely" <blindlion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 05:09:02 -0500

I am an avid music collector.  I have many albums and cds, but I want to begin
downloading music  using my pc.  I have had an unpleasant experience trying to
subscribe to one of those unlimited downloads sites because Jaws for Windows
would not work with this web site because there was a great deal of video
content on the web site.  Of course, I could not see this until I had
subscribed to the unlimited web site and paid $47.00 just to be frustrated.
I would like to know about web sites that work well with JFW that will enable
me to download music, especially those sites that will enable me to download
lots of music and pay a yearly subscription fee.  I am also interested about
learning about peer to peer file sharing web sites that work well with JFW and
sites that work well with JFW that enable users to download sons on a pay for
song basis.  I have visited the JFWLite web site.  I see all of the scripts for
many music file sharing programs, but I do not know which file sharing programs
work with the current versions of specific music downloading and file sharing
web sites.

Any assistance which anyone can provide with this question would be greatly
appreciated.

Rodney Neely
blindlion@xxxxxxxxxxx