Re: Download full version of Mobile Speak v3.03 absolutely free!

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:00:57 +0100

Yeah, I wouldn't bother guys, this might introduce some form of virus on
a mobile phone. Anyhow this is completely the wrong list to post such
advertising! Can anyone give me the moderator's address please, I'd like
him/her to deal with this please? Thanks!
On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 00:46:39 -0700, "Amelia Diaz"
<rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hello humans!
> I want to inform all of you that you can download a full copy of Mobile
> Speak v3.03 with Dectalk speech in either US or UK English absolutely
> free! I will
> be posting it on http://www.luv2bablyndi.net after I write this. Go grab
> this baby, it's a wapping $295, and you can download it right now for
> free! With this version
> you can also install other language packs from the Code Factory web site.
> To install this software, simply install the sis file as normal onto your
> phone. In the Mobile Speak configuration screen, press softkey1, go to
> register now, type twelve zeros, press softkey1 again and your
> registered, all for free!
> You can also get other full version Code Factory products from
>
> http://www.dotsis.com
>
> Have fun!
> -- Amy
> --