Don't know what I did

  • From: <yesitscal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JAWS <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 8:12:15 -0700

Hi!

Wondering if someone can help.  I must have hit a key combination that did
something to my up and down arrow keys because now when I try to use them all
that reads out is "some, most, all, none..."

Does anyone have an idea of what I did to cause this and how I can correct it
without having to restart my computer?  Thanks in dvance for your help.