Re: Don't Worry about Asking Questions

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 08:07:23 -0600

These are good points, Bruce. Another good thing about asking questions is
that newer versions of software being made available, accessibility
variables might come into play that wouldn't be covered in the archives. A
good example of this is that earlier versions of Jaws didn't have Braille
Grade two translation.