Re: Dongle Enabled Jaws, How Can You Tell?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:23:53 -0500

hi.  The link on the freedom scientific website says specifically that it's
for the dongle.  After installing it you will be prompted to plug your
dongle in, and then restart jaws.  If you're using windows xp you will also
be asked wether or not you want to install the necessary software on the
cd. I would say yes. I did this a few weeks ago and it works beautifully.