Re: Domain name fixed

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 21:27:52 -0000

Hi Dorothy.
Yes and I could be your clever friend. Tandem is great for those
situations. Glad all is fixed.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 19/11/2010 20:54, Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
? Friend over here phoned and we did a tandem link up, lost connection a
couple of times not sure why, got patches in by a zip from my ocr, seems
as I am not a member of that list they did not know me, got some
problems sorted out need to get engineer back to recover items from
external drive, that will be I think into pst from whatever format is
saved in, I think it is import and export, well I must say jaws tandem
feature is a life saver especially if you have a clever friend to help
in emergency Dorothy

Alternative archives located at:

Alternative archives located at: