RE: Doing a repair of word

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:58:16 -0500

Forgot to mention this caviot:

Note  None of the Microsoft Office editions in the 2003 release runs on =
the Microsoft Windows Me, Windows 98, or Windows NT operating systems. =
If any client
computers are currently running one of these operating systems, you must =
upgrade the operating system before installing Microsoft Office.