Does anyone here use 0spam?

  • From: Troy Burnham <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:31:39 -0600

Hi All,
I have been using 0spam for a while now and have seemingly had no problems
with anybody on the e-mail lists that I'm on receiving verification
messages from me, however I just rejoined this list over the weekend and I
started seeing messages about a 0spam account blocking some people's
messages.  I don't know if it is me that is causing the problem but I do
know that a lot of the messages from this list have ended up in my junk
mail folder.

If anybody else on the list uses 0spam and could e-mail me privately and
help me troubleshoot my problem I certainly would appreciate it, and if I
have been the cause of the problem I appologize.  I made sure that this
list was set up the same way in my 0spam settings as I set up my other
lists before subscribing over the weekend though so I didn't think that
there would be a problem, again if it is indeed my account that is causing
the problem.
Troy