Re: Document's language?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 07:56:52 -0400

When you open the profiles dialogbox (jaws key + control + s) tab once. You
will land on the aplication dialogbox. There you select the profile you want
and it will only affect the current application. Not the whole system. Note
that you must be in the application in question.

Hope this helps

Yadiel