Re: Document's language?

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:06:02 -0400

Brandon, go to jaws settings (insert plus F2 to make it permanent) and put
language detection to off. This might seem like a very useful tool, but as you
foundout, it is not. If the document is not formated completely, and formated
well, jaws will see it as an english language instead of an italian.

On your second question, you don't need to switch your keyboard to use the a
grave. Unless you need to use the ñ, you don't need to change language on
youkeyboard. Use the following  commands. If they don't work, keep trying. lol

for a acute, press control apostrofy (ctrl + '( and quick after that, press the
letters a, e, I, o, yu in order to make
Á, é, í, ó, ú.

for grave accents, (` letters ) press control plus ` (ctrl + `) and ve4ry
quickly press a, e, I, o, u, in order to make

À, è, ì, ò, ù.

Hope this helps. Any questions, just ask.

Buona fortuna,

Yadiel