Re: Do the admins actually read their messages?

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 08:02:55 -0400

Paul:

With all due respect, there was no hint of patronization in Dave Carlson's
message.

The message just contained the information that is given at the bottom of each
message, just in case you had never seen it before.

Nothing more, nothing less!

Sincerely:

Dave durber

          From: Dave Carlson <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009, 5:10 PM

          Paul,

          Nothing to do with the admin. The word unsubscribe is treated as a
command to the list server to remove you. Something's wrong with what you're
doing.

          Only the word unsubscribe should be there, no RE: no FWD:

          plain text message only.

          Don't reply to a message, start from scratch. Here's the text at the
bottom of most of our messages:

          Alternative archives located at:

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact

            If I don't see a response from you, then I guess you were
successful.

            Dave